My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon
image                     Mumbai, Jan 20 : Actor Varun Dhawan says that the trailer of his next movie "Main Tera Hero" will come out Thursday.

"'Main Tera Hero' trailer will be out on Jan 23, should be available on YouTube by 3 p. m." Varun tweeted Monday.

This is the "Student Of the Year" star's first movie with his filmmaker father David Dhawan.  Produced by Ekta Kapoor, "Main Tera Hero" also features Ileana D'Cruz and Nargis Fakhri.

It is scheduled to release April 4 this year.(IANS)   Source: Top News
sub icon
image Los Angeles, Jan 21 - Actor Kevin Bacon, who has been a part of the film industry for over 30 years, says fame is bizarre, but it is to be accepted overtime.

"Fame is very, very bizarre. If you just got it all of a sudden, out of nowhere, you would be like: 'This is very weird. Then you kind of get used to it and think: 'This is what my life is," Bang Showbiz quoted the "Hollow Man" actor as saying, reports contactmusic. com.

The 55-year-old, who has a 21-year old daughter Sosie with wife Kyra Sedgwick, has featured in films like "Footloose", "Flatliners" and " A Few Good Men". He is currently seen in TV
sub icon
image London, Jan 17 : Cheryl Cole is reportedly looking for a holiday home in South Africa and has apparently set her eye on the affluent suburb of Camps Bay.

The former wife of footie ace Ashley Cole spent the festive season in the region and is now hoping to find a quiet spot near one of Cape Town's beautiful beaches.

A source told the Daily Star that the singer has hired an exclusive property finder to look for a romantic bolt-hole on one of the secluded beaches.

The source added that she adores it there and has visited three times now.

She was reportedly asking everyone over New Year if they thought a house on the Camps Bay would
sub icon
image Los Angeles, Jan 18 : Singer Beyonce Knowles has a powerful voice as well as fashion sense. Show skin with confidence, play with colours and wear more jewellery to look as stylish as the star.

Follow Knowles' fashion and beauty rules and run the world, reports people. com:

* Show some skin: With one very short turtleneck Tom Ford dress and a pair of matching thigh-high peep-toes, she made crop-tops and plunging necklines seem like out of fashion.

* Go bold with colours: To be a star, don't play safe with basic black. Mix brights like the combination of an orange-and-creamsicle bustier with a high-waisted lime skirt and colour-block sandals
sub icon
image Washington, January 16 : Steven Spielberg has surpassed Oprah Winfrey in Forbes Magazine's annual list of 'Most Influential Celebrities'.

According to the Forbes Magazine, the Award winning director received 47 percent votes, followed by Winfrey with 45 percent, while George Lucas came third on the list with 43 percent votes.

Ron Howard received 41 percent votes and secured the fourth position, followed by Martin Scorsese who came in fifth with 40 percent votes.

The top 10 Most Influential Celebrities according to Forbes Magazine are:

1.     Steven Spielberg

2.     O
sub icon
image Mumbai, Jan 16 :  Actress Bipasha Basu, who is reportedly dating Harman Baweja, refused to speak on her relationship status but said that she will have a typical Bengali wedding.

"Whenever I get married it will be a Bengali wedding.  If I won't have a Bengali wedding my mother won't come.  She has warned me.  So, I am going to have a Bengali wedding for sure," Bipasha, known for films like "Jism" "Corporate" and "No Entry", told IANS.

"But the only condition is that nobody will dance at my wedding, everybody will only exercise," added the 35-year-old, a fitness freak who has launched t
sub icon
image Los Angeles, Jan 16 : The nominations for the 86th edition of the Academy Awards was announced here Thursday and crime-comedy drama "American Hustle" and 3D sci-fi thriller "Gravity" top the list with 10 nods each.

The nominations were announced by Chris Hemsworth and Cheryl Boone Isaacs at the Samuel Goldwyn Theatre.

"American Hustle", directed by David O' Russell, stands a chance to win the golden statuette for actor in a leading role (Christian Bale), actress in a leading role (Amy Adams), actress in a supporting role (Jennifer Lawrence), best picture, costume design (Michael Wilkinson), directing, film editing, production de
sub icon
image Washington, Jan 15 : Rihanna has revealed that her mother used to warn her about getting involved with boys and banned her from dating until she was 16.

The Barbadian singer told Teen VOGUE magazine that she wasn't allowed to date until her late teens.

At 13, she said that her mom would tell her that she can have a boyfriend when she's 16, when she was 16 she'd say, she could date when she was 40.

However, the 25-year-old singer insists it was never an issue because no boys fancied her anyway.

Recalling her awkward phase growing up in Barbados, she felt self-conscious about her flat chest and mosquito-bitten skin, which
sub icon
image   Washington, Jan 15 : Paris Hilton is planning an upgrade for her dog house, which is already installed with air condition, furniture and chandelier.

The hotel heiress was shopping in NYC's Meatpacking District recently when she told TMZ. com about the top notch upgrade she's about to install for her nearly 20 pups.

Hilton's dog house is a replica of her own house, which puts most human dwellings to shame. (ANI) Source: Top News  
sub icon
image Washington, Jan 14 : Justin Bieber has reportedly cost his neighbour 20,000 dollars in damages after he was accused of throwing eggs at his property last week.

The 19-year-old singer was accused of throwing at least 20 eggs at another property in his gated community in Calabasas, California, last week and it has now emerged his naughty antics may have cost his fellow resident a large sum in damages.

According to TMZ. com, the pop star's neighbour will need to replaster the entire front of his house and the sum is expected to be higher than the 400 dollars that was originally anticipated.

Due to the costly nature of the Venetian plaster, the jo
sub icon
image Melbourne, Jan 14 : The dress worn by Jennifer Lawrence to 2014's Golden Globe awards has been turned into an internet meme with many making fun of the star's outfit choice.

The 23-year-old star, who won the best supporting actress trophy for her performance in ' American Hustle', has always donned Christian Dior for the event, but the latest dress has created confusion online if the gown was from the same stylish brand, News. com. au reported.

Some even thought that Lawrence got her inspiration from Ariel's DIY sheet dress from 'The Little Mermaid'. (ANI)   Source: Top News
sub icon
image Expectations were sky high from Abhishek Chaubey's second directorial venture Dedh Ishqiya (first one was Ishqiya) mainly because it marks the comeback of one of the most successful actors in Hindi cinema - Madhuri Dixit, and also because the first part of the franchise was a critically acclaimed film

Chaubey couldn't afford to go wrong with this one, and he did not."Dedh Ishqiya's success can be attributed to the taut story of Darab Farooqui which is aided by Chaubey's fine screenplay, Vishal Bhardwaj's rib-tickling, naughty dialogues and Bashir Badr's lovely Urdu poems. Chaubey conjures a quaint, lyrical and extravagant world, which he uses to hi
sub icon
image Los Angeles, Jan 8 : Pop star Shakira does not feel the pressure to be super thin as she says her long time beau, Spanish professional footballer Gerard Piqué, "doesn't like too skinny" people.

According to people. com, the 36-year-old told Glamour magazine: "My man, Gerard, prefers meat over bone.  He doesn't like too skinny.  That takes the pressure off.  I already have a lot to worry about."

The 36-year-old also said that she won't spend much time in the gym this month as she has other priorities.

"This month I'm not exercising because I have an album to finish and I have a baby,&qu
sub icon
image New Delhi, January 8 : Speculations are rife that Jennifer Lawrence might star in Shekhar Kapur's upcoming Bollywood film 'Paani'.

The ' American Hustle' star, who has received rave reviews for her mass popularity and acting prowess, might be cast opposite Sushant Singh Rajput , Universal Pictures reported.

' Paani' is expected to be an expensive film with a budget of over Rs. 150 crore, and the producers believe that a name like Lawrence's will help in making the film popular worldwide.   Source: Top News
sub icon
image   New Delhi, Jan 7 : Bollywood actresses Madhuri Dixit and Huma Qureshi Tuesday launched multi-brand store Aza's latest collection of "contemporary classic" amidst fan frenzy and chants of 'Madhuri, Madhuri' and 'Huma, Huma'.

When Madhuri is coming, roadblocks and traffic jams are inevitable.  The huge crowd of eager fans assembled outside the store in South Extension market here to get a glimpse of their favourite idol, who was invited by Alka Nishar, the name behind the designer store, to launch the line.
ADVERTISEMENT

The excitement was so high that people started shouting 'Madhuri, Madhuri' and 'Hu
sub icon
image Los Angeles, Jan 8 : Actor Jason Statham hated bullies as a child and says that not much has changed since he left school.

Asked about his biggest dislike, the 46-year-old told British issue of HELLO! magazine: "Bullying."

"It's a horrible thing and it's not just about children - adults get bullied all the time, too. People who are in a position of power like to throw their weight around and that becomes abuse," he added.

The "Parker" star says dealing with bullying adults can be much more difficult than when children are getting "pushed around" by their peers.

"When I was a kid,
sub icon
image Washington, January 6 : Katy Perry had made a list of backstage demands for her New Year's Eve concert in Las Vegas, which includes a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.

The 'Roar' hitmaker asked the staff at Caesar's Palace to bring fresh veggies, including spinach, broccoli, celery, beets, carrots and kale at all times, two basket of fruit, where one was tropical, TMZ. com reported.
Perry also demanded that her dinner must have a vegetarian and had asked for all meals be low-fat and health conscious without containing MSG.

She also made specific list of requirements for her dressing room, like fresh organic grown fruit, including s
sub icon
image Washington, Jan 06 : Sandra Bullock has admitted that she recently searched herself on Google and that gave her a bit of insight.

While accepting her actress of the year honor for the film ' Gravity' at the Palm Springs International Film Festival's opening night, the 49-year-old actress said she Googled herself and read the comments section, thinking she could get some tidbits of what people really think of her, People magazine reported.

The Academy Award winner further said no human being should ever read the comments sections or ever Google one's self at any time.

She said there were lots and lots of comments about who she has d
sub icon
image New From CES: Improve Videos on Your Smartphone With This Smart App

London, Jan 7 - Comedian Jennifer Saunders has hinted that she will make a big screen version of the British sitcom "Absolutely Fabulous".

Contactmusic. com reports that Saunders said in an interview: "I have to do it now because I've threatened to a lot, and then she (Joanna Lumley) kept announcing it and saying, 'Yes, she's going to do it,' and then (writing partner) Dawn French on our radio show at Christmas said, 'I bet 100,000 pounds that you don't write it,' so now I have to write it, otherwise I have to pay her 100,000 pounds."
ADVERT
sub icon
image     Los Angeles, Jan 5 - Actress Kate Winslet enjoys playing characters which have nothing extraordinary about their beauty.

The actress has said that she likes simple characters as she can showcase her acting skills in such roles better, reports contactmusic. com.

"I've always preferred playing characters who aren't supposed to look beautiful. I love saying, 'don't make me look nice' or, 'make my face look rounder'," Bang Showbiz quoted Winslet as saying.

"It's less to think about if my look is raw and it means less being fiddled with by make-up artists. That way, I get the best of b
First  < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >  Last
@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)