My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon
image Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was present in the capital for an event. And her gorgeous looks became the talk of the town. With suits and anarkalis becoming Aishwarya’s wardrobe staple, she made sure that this time again she manages to woo the crowd. Dressed in a beautiful anarkali, Aishwarya made sure that all eyes were on her.  The beauty with brains talked about the Delhi gang-rape case and raised the issue of women safety in the country. See More Photos below {{ADD}}
sub icon
image A lot has changed since the time the the first feature film, 'Raja Harishchandra' was released in Mumbai in 1913. Music, drama, powerful dialogues have become an integral part of cinema and has even permeated into our lives. The grandeur, the aplomb that we associate cinema to in present times is a stark contrast from how cinema was when it was initially introduced. As Indian cinema turns 100 years this year, we look at the initial phase of Indian films- silent films which gave emphasis to images and treated them as canvases. Like most things in India, the origins and history of cinema in India is quite fascinating. Fascinating - because the origins of cinema started sometime in 18
sub icon
image Mumbai: Sonal Chauhan is the latest actress to turn singer. She has sung a song in her forthcoming film '3G' and thanks music composer Mithoon for encouraging her by giving this opportunity. "It was a very good experience and I would like to thank Mithoon for it because he encouraged me a lot. I have always been a big fan of his music. I think encouragement was necessary because I am not professionally trained in music," the 27-year-old said here Monday at the music launch of the film at Big FM. "Mithun believed in me and he asked me to try it. I would like to thank Mithoon in front of everyone for giving me this opportunity, I love singing," she added. Sona
sub icon
image Mumbai: Sanjay Dutt is set to do a cameo in 'Ghanchakkar', and the movie's lead actress Vidya Balan says the actor will always remain the first superstar for her. "I am extremely excited and grateful to Sanju (Sanjay Dutt) because we wanted him for a little cameo in 'Ghanchakkar'. For me, he will always be the first superstar I ever met," the 34-year-old said here Monday at the unveiling of the cover of the magazine 'Savvy' featuring her. Vidya recalls her time during the shoot of 'Parineeta', her debut film which also featured Sanjay. "We have worked together in 'Parineeta' and I still remember when we were doing the first sce
sub icon
image Mumbai: Superstar Hrithik Roshan, a friend of director Abhishek Kapoor, watched 'Kai Po Che' even before it was premiered, and the actor is all praise for the film. "It is a fantastic film. I really hope that this film does well because such films should do well. It is a wonderfully performed film by all the actors. The performances are such that they touch your heart," the 40-year-old said here Monday at the premiere of the film. {{ADD}} "They (cast) are very-very endearing. It doesn't look like it is their first film. I am very, very proud of this film, Abhishek and the entire team. I think all the actors will go very very far because they all are absolutel
sub icon
image Mumbai: Actor Ajay Devgn will speak in five different languages in his upcoming film 'Himmatwala'. In a particular scene, Devgn will speak in Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi and Tamil in the remake version of Sajid Khan's 'Himmatwala'. "Ajay has spoken in five languages in a particular scene where Tamannaah (leading lady) gets some goons to beat him up. All those guys belong to different regions. One is from Punjab, another is from Tamil Nadu, another from Gujarat, Maharashtra and Bengal," Sajid said. "They challenge Ajay to a duel in their own languages and that's when he speaks to them in their respective languages. It's not just a word, i
sub icon
image New Delhi: Actress Genelia D'Souza says she has no idea what is happening with her much talked about film 'Rock The Shaadi' but she is eager to start shooting for it soon. The 25-year-old is supposed to star opposite Abhay Deol in Bollywood's first ever zombie comedy film, which will be directed by Navdeep Singh. "I don't know what is happening with the movie. I think the producers will have a better idea but I hope to get back and start shooting for it. It is a lovely script," Genelia told PTI. Though, the actress has been missing from the big screen post her marriage to Riteish Deshmukh, she says her new celebrity cricket team and bunch of advertisements k
sub icon
image New Delhi: Neha Sharma, seen in 'Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story', says it is difficult to get a second chance in the Hindi film industry when an actor's debut film fails to work at the box-office. The actress believes one needs to have a lot of patience to wait for good work to come his or her way. "A lot depends on whether your first film does well or not, because people don't give you second chances. You need to struggle for every film, until you make a mark for yourself," Neha told IANS in an interview. She admits "everyday is a struggle" for any "outsider" in the film industry. "You don't know whether you would be able to sustain. If
sub icon
image The Great Indian Legends   "I know I am elder to them in age and taller them in height, but today I am feeling quite small compared to these three greats -- Sachin Tendulkar, Sunil Gavaskar and Gundappa Viswanath. Their contributions to the country, society and cricket will always be invaluable forever. My best wishes to Sunilji and Gundappaji on their 60th birthdays. I pray to god that they live forever and pass on their experience and knowledge to generations to come," Bachchan said. Posted by Nitin galave at 8:30 AM 63 comments: Links to this post       Tuesday, November 10, 2009 पा
sub icon
image Vidya Balan has been sporting sari from quite some time and we haven’t ever seen the actress struggling to manage her sari. But we got to see Vidya struggling to manage her sari at a recent event. Vidya was subtly beautiful in the cotton sari and looked demure.  But, it was her sari that gave a tough time. Scroll Down To See Photos of Vidya Balan in Sari        
sub icon
image Crazy fans literally chased Salman Khan in Hyderabad on Sunday night. The actor's car was followed by about 40 bikers, all the way from Lal Bahadur Shastri Stadium to his hotel. Salman had gone to the city to watch a CCL match between his brother Sohail Khan's Mumbai Heroes and the Telugu Warriors.

According to an eyewitness, after the match got over around 11 pm, Salman walked to his car, parked right outside the stadium's gate.

To facilitate his exit, traffic was blocked and fans who had gathered to catch a glimpse of the actor were pushed aside. Some even started following Salman's car, forcing the police to lathi-charge them. But the trouble
sub icon
image The adult star-turned-Bollywood actress was searched online 3.5 crore times in December 2012
Ever since shifting base to India and Bollywood, Sunny Leone has consistently found a place in most popularity polls. It's no surprise then, that the adult star is currently the most searched Bollywood celebrity in the world.

In December 2012, she was searched 3.5 crore times, as per cumulative data gathered from Google, YouTube and the Times of India website. Considering her profile, second ranker Katrina Kaif, with 1.6 crore searches should not grudge her this place.

While the ladies do take the cake in this list, Salman Khan is the only male star
sub icon
image   Indian fashion industry has come of age. The hard work and dedication of the people involved is appreciable. Fashions fade but style is eternal so go ahead and read top stylish models who have defined and redefined fashion again and again. 10. Gauhar Khan : Gauhar Khan, one of the top models from Pune, is probably known mostly for her critically acclaimed role in the Ranbir Kapoor starrer Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year. Apart from this, she has been seen on TV as a contestant on the dance-show Jhalak Dhikla Ja. Her infamous wardrobe malfunction at the Lakme Fashion Week a couple of years ago brought her into focus. Since then, she has  come a long way from a model to a
sub icon
image Movie Name:      Murder 3 Release Date:    February 15, 2013 Star Cast:            Randeep Hooda, Aditi Rao Hydari, Sara Lohen   Story ‘What is so noxious about Vishesh Bhatt’s ‘Murder 3’?’ is likely to be one of the questions you will ask yourself once the flick finishes. Randeep Hooda’s weird hairdo? Aditi Rao Hyadri’s bizarre way to test beau’s loyalty quotient or Sara Loren’s acting skills?    If you are an avid fan of reality TV, it won’t take you v
sub icon
image Anushka Sharma slipped into a sari as she walked on the red carpet of the Star Guild Awards 2013. Anushka looked every inch the Indian diva in the red and black sari. Not to mention the sexy blouse that spruced up her look. The exquisite earrings accentuated Anushka’s face and made her look oh so desirable. Scroll Down to watch photos.    
sub icon
image Salman to launch bodyguard Shera's son in Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan, who has given a break to many newcomers in Bollywood, now intends to launch his bodyguard Shera's son in the film world.

Salman had launched Shera in films with a song-and-dance sequence in the title track of his film 'Bodyguard'. Shera appeared in the song alongside the 47-year-old actor and Katrina Kaif. Now gossip mills are abuzz that Salman is likely to launch Shera's son in Bollywood. Recently Salman was seen praising Shera's 20-year-old son Tiger. "With his looks and personality we already have a winner. At 20, he is so focused and determined," Salm
sub icon
image MISS INDIA 2013 CONTESTANT PROFILES   MISS INDIA 2013 CONTESTANT PROFILES     Akshitaa Agnihotri Anannya Sarmah   Anukriti Gusain   Anushka Shah   Apurva Lonkar   Archita Sahu   Gail Nicole Da Silva   Khusboo Vaidya   Lopamudra Raut   Manasi Moghe   Navneet Kaur Dhillon   Panchami Rao   Radhika Sharma   Sagarika Chhetri   Saniah Baig   Sanjana D'souza   Sobhita Dhulipala   Srishti Rana   Sukanya Bhattacharya   Supriya Aiman   Swati
sub icon
image 10 Best Dance Movies of All Time No matter what the storyline reads, we are not complaining as long as the actors can dance in these films. Dance movies in Hollywood have always managed to entertain us, notwithstanding a weak script or even unfamiliar actors. With ABCD - Any Body Can Dance recently released, we can expect more dance films to be produced in Bollywood. Here are our 10 best dance movies of all time.   Source: http://idiva.com
sub icon
image Kareena Kapoor: Saif & I Are Extremely Stylish Who according you is the most stylish actress?
Angelina Jolie.

And in B-town?
My sister, Karisma Kapoor.

The most stylish film?
Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (K3G) and more recently Student of The Year. The movie was well-styled.

Which of your movies do you find stylish?
K3G, Kambakhht Ishq and Tashan.

Most stylish moment?
When I wore a sari designed by Manish Malhotra at the Filmfare Awards Red Carpet 2011.

Who was your first style inspiration?
My mother (actor Babita) has always been stylish. I remember she wore tight leathe
sub icon
image Monica Bedi is back on the small screen with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s larger than life serial ‘Saraswatichandra’.  The glamorous damsel was recently spotted at the launch and looked ravishing in her red sari. The 35-year-old flaunted her sexy curves in the sheer sari and showed that she still has the charm to woo the onlookers. Also spotted at the launch were Rani Mukerji, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Jennifer Winget and Gautam Rode. See Photos:     Source daily.bhaskar
First  < 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 > 
@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)