My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon
image Popular for her style and list of boyfriends, Deepika Padukone has always been in news as a hot celebrity of Bollywood. Despite not having many hit films in her kitty, Deepika has managed to always remain in headlines. Year 2012 was not very great for Padukone. Apart from her film Cocktail, no other movie of hers saw making enough money at the Box Ofiice. Deepika was born on 5 January 1986. Because of Gajkesari Yog, Buddhaditya Yog, Vipreet Rajyog and Kalsarp Yog her bad luck has turned into her fortune. And even in future she will be successful. As per Deepika’s Horoscope, all her films will earn good money at the box office and will also be appreciated by her fans. However, all
sub icon
image Priyanka Chopra More Pics  Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra will start shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's biopic on Olympic medallist Mary Kom from June and is busy training for the role. "We will start the film in June. I am training for it at the moment and it will take me that much time to come into shape," she said at a press conference Tuesday. 

The actress also added that the training was rigorous. 

"Every part of my body hurts. Now
sub icon
image Bollywood diva Katrina Kaif is in love, yet again. In an interview to a leading news website, Katrina revealed that she has fallen in love. Though before you set your mind racing, we would like to tell you that her new found love is for a city and not a man! Katrina took a break from her hectic schedule and took a short trip to Marbella, Spain and fell head over heels in love with it. “It is a magical place. My second time there was during the shooting of Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. I have visited and experienced some of the most beautiful places on earth in Spain. 
  The architecture one gets to see in almost every city, especially Valencia, is amazing. And I l
sub icon
image ‘Race 2’: Abbas-Mustan's flick grosses 51 crores in first weekend!
Delhi: Abbas-Mustan, the director duo best known for suspense thrillers, saw their latest brainchild – ‘Race 2’ – hit the theatres January 25, 2013. The film opened to mixed reviews from critics, but that has not dampened the Box Office collections in any way whatsoever.
    Actor John Abraham, who plays a pivotal role in ‘Race 2’, informed Zeenews.com about the first three days’ collections. “The film made 15.12 crores on Friday, and 20.72 crores on Saturday. The collections for Sunday are somewhere arou
sub icon
image ‘Akaash Vani’: I want to cater to the audience, says Kartik Tiwari Best known for his four-minute long anti-women harangue in by-now the cult classic ‘Pyar Ka Punchnama’, Kartik Tiwari is a boy you’d want to not take your eyes off. He is charming – too much so – and many eons away from the Rajat in his debut film. However, now the actor is finally on the threshold of shedding his Rajat-skin off – with ‘Akaash Vani’. Director Luv Ranjan’s romantic flick is to hit theatres January 25, and the cute male lead – Kartik – is more than enthusiastic to see his viewers watching him in his second film. Ananya Bhattacharya
sub icon
image Working with Britney Spears is never disappointing: Will.i.am Will.i.am and Britney Spears recently collaborated on the track 'Scream & Shout' and the rapper-producer says working with the pop princess is never disappointing. "I worked with her before on her album, 'Femme Fatale'. We did a song called 'The Big Fat Bass' and then we talked about working on music for my record. So we made two songs and 'Scream & Shout' was just urgent. It was like put this out now!," he said. Will.i.am said that both he and Spears brought the action when it came time to lay down the track. The artist, who is a coach on the UK version of 'The Voic
sub icon
image Staring: Saif Ali Khan,Deepika Padukone,John Abraham,Jacqueline Fernandez,Anil Kapoor,Ameesha Patel,Rajesh Khattar,Chunky Pandey,Bipasha Basu Gener: Action,Crime,Thriller Director: Abbas-Mustan Producer: Ramesh S Taurani,Ronnie Screwvala,Siddharth Roy Kapur Music: Pritam Writer: Shiraz Ahmed Lyrics:   Plot: Race 2 is the sequel to the 2008 hit film, Race.  
sub icon
image Staring: Juhi Chawla,Rajneesh Duggal,Misti Mukherjee,Katrina Kaif,Hritik Roshan,Namit Shah,Swati Aggarwal Gener: Animation Director: Rajiv S Ruia Producer: Nandan Mohato Music: Amjad Nadeem Writer:  
sub icon
image Staring: Nushrat Bharucha,Kartik Tiwari,Kiran Kumar,Gautam Mehra Gener: Comdey,Romance Director: Luv Ranjan Producer: Kumar Mangat Pathak,Abhishek Pathak Music: Hitesh Sonik Writer: Luv Ranjan Lyrics:   Plot: A crazy love story.  
sub icon
image Imran, Kareena starrer titled Gori Tere Pyar Mein By Bollywood Hungama News Network, January 24, 2013 - 11:42 hrs IST   The trio from the film I Hate Luv Storys (IHLS), Punit Malhotra, Karan Johar and Imran Khan are back. Earlier we had reported that post IHLS, Punit was ready with the script of his next venture and roped in Imran for the same. Later Kareena Kapoor was signed on to play the female lead opposite Imran in the then untitled film.

Now after a long wait and lot of brainstorming, producer Karan Johar and director Punit Malhotra have finally decided to title the film Gori Tere Pyar Mein. The film goes on floor in March 2013.  
sub icon
image Big B crowned as 'India's Prime Icon of 2012' By Bollywood Hungama News Network, Jan 25, 2013 - 16:33 hrs IST Yesterday saw the crowning of Amitabh Bachchan as 'India's Prime Icon of 2012' by a TV show. He was competing with the likes of Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, A.R. Rahman, and Rahul Gandhi besides others.

Big B, who was felicitated by Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma, tweeted, "Honoured and humbled that Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma take time out to present me India's Prime Icon of 2012. "Prime Icon??!! Gosh that is far too far fetched for me... and to have Sachin (Tendulkar), Lataji ( Lata
sub icon
image Shah Rukh Khan outranks Salman Khan in earning power Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, whose earnings between October 2011 and September 2012 amounted to Rs.202.8 crore, has topped the inaugural Forbes India Celebrity 100 list.

The list, a ranking of India's biggest entertainers based on their income and popularity, also features Bollywood superstar Salman Khan and cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni on the second and third spot, respectively.

Akshay Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Sachin Tendulkar, Kareena Kapoor, Virender Sehwag, Virat Kohli and Katrina Kaif are amont the top 10.

Both Salman and Dhoni are ahead of Shah Rukh in terms of popularity an
sub icon
image New Delhi: The Indian skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni has been named as the richest sportsperson in India according to the Forbes’ list of top 100 Indian celebrities.   According to Forbes India, Dhoni earned an estimated Rs 135.16 crore in the period between October 2011 and September 2012 which is the highest among any Indian sportsperson.    The list ranks top 100 Indian celebrities based on their popularity and income.   Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan tops the list with Rs 202.8 crore followed by Salman Khan and Dhoni.    According to the magazine, SRK might be the richest Indian celebrity but he lags behind Salman and Dhoni in terms of po
sub icon
image Mumbai Mirror review (Bollywood Hungama) Film review: Mumbai Mirror Cast: Sachiin Joshi, Prakash Raj, Prashant Narayanan, Mahesh Manjrekar, Gihana Khan, Vimala Raman Director: Ankush Bhatt Indian Express Rating: * I�ve just finished watching �Mumbai Mirror� and can�t make up my mind : was it so bad that it was plain vanilla bad, or was it head-clutchingly awful? Here�s what I sat through for two hours and some. In the fair city of Mumbai, there is a cop who goes by the name of Abhijeet Patil ( Joshi). But he could very well be any cop played by Salman Bhai who plays cops who go on to make 100 crores at the box office. Sample this : �Main ek hi baat par bharosa karta h
sub icon
image The trio from the film I Hate Luv Storys (IHLS), Punit Malh, Karan Johar and Imran Khan are back. Earlier we had reported that post IHLS, Punit was ready with the script of his next venture and roped in Imran for the same. Later Kareena Kapoor was signed on to play the female lead opposite Imran in the then untitled film. Now after a long wait and lot of brainstorming, producer Karan Johar and director Punit Malhotra have finally decided to title the film Gori Tere Pyar Mein. The film goes on floor in March 2013.
sub icon
image Deepika Padukone has shed her urban look for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming film 'Ram Leela' and designer Anju Modi, who has dressed the actress in the movie, says it was a dream come true to work with her. In the first look of the movie poster, which released today, shows Deepika sporting a lehenga, which weighs 30 kgs and has a 50 metre 'ghera'. Anju says she went out of her way to bring the intricacies of Kutch to Deepika's wardrobe in "Ram Leela" to meet director Bhansali's standards. "Sanjay and I were very clear about the look we wanted to give Deepika. So, while the lehengas had to reflect the royal lineage of the Kutch region, they a
sub icon
image CHENNAI: The Madras high court on Thursday ruled that actor-director Kamal Haasan's " Vishwaroopam" cannot be screened in theatres across Tamil Nadu till January 28. The judge said that he will first watch the movie on January 26 after which, he would take a decision.

Earlier in the day, Haasan decided to seek legal recourse to get his film "Vishwaroopam" released on January 25 as scheduled. Buckling under pressure from some Muslim organizations opposed to the film saying it showed the community in a poor light, the state government decided on Wednesday evening to prohibit its screening in theatres across the state. The government cited law and order pr
sub icon
image                 Here is the complete list of Bollywood films that are releasing in the year 2013. Our Bollywood Movie Calendar 2013 gets updated regularly with announcement of every upcoming movie with all the details and its release date.
Check-out below which are films releasing in the year 2013 . . . January 2013   Film Name Star Cast Director Release Date Dehraadun Diary Adhyayan Suman, Rohit Bakhshi, Ragini Nandwani, Ashwini Kalsekar Milind Ukey January 4
sub icon
image Movie Review: Inkaar Cast: Arjun Rampal, Chitrangada Singh Directed By: Sudhir Mishra Ratings:  *  * A girl who comes from a small town, Wants to make it big in the City. She meets up with an Intelligent Man, Learns her lessons well. Uses her body as a Weapon? And the game begins. Prepare yourself for slow but a gripping game of Jealousy, Love, Lust, Manipulations, Scheming and Betrayal. Inkaar gives you a kind of Reality-Check into the working atmosphere of the corporate world where a member of the board of an advertising company Maya (Chitrangada Singh) alleges that the CEO of the company Rahul (Arjun Rampal) indulged in sexual harassment. The meeting cum hearing headed
sub icon
image From Khiladi to Khiladi 786, Akshay Kumar proved umpteen number of times that he is the 'Self Made Superstar' and the perfect 'Player' (Khiladi) at the Box Office. The Multi-Talented and Padmashri actor who had 3 Back-To-Back super hit's in a row this year ('Rowdy Rathore', 'OMG-Oh My God' and 'Khiladi 786') goes one on one with Faisal Saif. According to you, Who is the perfect 'Khiladi' (Player)? A perfect Khiladi is the person who loves his Parents. The person who takes care of them, Doesn't ignore them, Respect them and treats them well is a perfect Khiladi. Your Feelings on the 'Khiladi' tag.. It feels really good. T
First  < 23 24 25 26 27 > 
@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)