My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Putin congratulates Pranab, Manmohan on Republic Day

New Delhi, Jan 25 : Russian President Vladimir Putin Saturday congratulated President Pranab Mukherjee and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on India's Republic Day and also expressed satisfaction at the "dynamic development" of ties between the two countries.

In a message on the eve of Republic Day, Putin said: "I note with satisfaction the dynamic development of Russia-india relations, which stepped up to the level of special and privileged strategic partnership."

He said he was convinced that through their joint efforts both will "ensure further expansion of the whole spectrum of their mutually beneficial bilateral ties and constructive cooperation in international affairs", said an official statement from the Russian embassy.

Putin said the adopting of India's constitution in 1950 "heralded the beginning of the rise of a modern India".

He said since then India has made great strides "marked by impressive success in social, economic, scientific and technological spheres and also gained high authority in the world arena".

He wished good health, happiness and new success to the two leaders and wellbeing and prosperity to the people of friendly India. (IANS)

Source: Top News

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)