My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

SRK, Farhan Akhtar honoured at Mirchi Music Awards

Mumbai, Feb 28 : Megastar Shah Rukh Khan and actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar were honoured at the 6th Mirchi Music Awards here.

The event, organised by Radio Mirchi, was held Thursday.

Shah Rukh, known for his romantic numbers such as "Tujhe dekha to ye jaana sanam" ("Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge"), "Humko hami se chura lo" ("Mohabbatein") and "Are re are ye kya hua" ("Dil To Pagal Hai"), bagged the Reliance Digital Presents Mirchi face of romantic songs award.

"Extremely touched by all singers coming together to do this for me. It’s given me 10 years of energy to go on stronger and harder. Thanks Mirchi,” he tweeted Thursday night.

Farhan, who missed the function, was given Royal Stag Make it Large award.

Among the music categories, “Aashiqui 2” won maximum number of awards. It bagged as many as seven of them including song of the year - jury for “Tum hi ho”, album of the year- jury and Royal Stag Listeners Choice Album of the year.

Some of the performers included Arijit Singh, Mika Singh, Vishal Dadlani and Shekhar Ravjiani.(IANS)

Source: Top News

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)