My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Nicole Kidman thinks love is 'be-all and end-all'

Los Angeles,U.S. : Actress Nicole Kidman, who has been married to musician Keith Urban for seven years, admits he means everything to her and thinks love is "your salvation".

The 46-year-old recently said that Urban showers her with love notes when they're apart in order to keep their relationship exciting, reports contactmusic.com.

When asked what love means to her, the actress said: "It's the be-all and end-all. It's your salvation. It's the thing that keeps you all right, and hopefully, if you're on the right path, it envelops you and keeps you safe. If you find it, you don't let it go."

When Kidman isn't filming, she enjoys accompanying the "American Idol" judge on tour with daughters Sunday Rose, five, and Faith Margaret, three, because she gets to indulge on fast food.

"Keith and I eat at Wendy's. You've got to remember, I'm with a musician on a tour bus. We do drive-throughs!" she said.(IANS)

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)