My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

Jolie'a 'Maleficent' to show respect to 1959 classic

Los Angeles,U.S. : Actress Angelina Jolie's forthcoming Disney film "Maleficent" may have new twists, but it will respect the 1959 classic "Sleeping Beauty".

The 38-year-old stars as the titular villain, who is the self-proclaimed "Mistress of All Evil" in the forthcoming film. The makers have added a new twist to the story, but she insists there are elements familiar with the 1959 tale of "Sleeping Beauty" where the character originates.

"We've respected the classic, we've tried to bring you what you love about the story. We also hope to hope to bring a world that you've never seen before. It's a very beautiful story, and I think it is very different from what people are going to expect," contactmusic.com quoted Jolie as saying.

The film is directed by Robert Stromberg who revealed that the film will give the audience a chance to find out the history of character, who cursed infant Princess in the original film.

"This film gives us the opportunity to find out the history of 'Maleficent' and what drove her to the dark side," said Stromberg.(IANS)

No Replies
Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)