My Infoline Forum
 flag  India flag
sub icon

New cure found for HIV virus?

Washington, United States of America: Scientists have discovered new vulnerable site on the HIV virus that can be attacked by human antibodies in a way that neutralizes the infectivity of a wide variety of HIV strains.

The researchers from Scripps Research Institute Scientists working with the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative said that an effective vaccine would work by eliciting a strong and long-lasting immune response against vulnerable conserved sites on the virus-sites that don't vary much from strain to strain, and that, when grabbed by an antibody, leave the virus unable to infect cells.

Dennis R. Burton, professor in TSRI's Department of Immunology and Microbial Science, said that HIV has very few known sites of vulnerability, but in this work we've described a new one, and we expect it will be useful in developing a vaccine.

The study was published in the journal Immunity.  (ANI, ZeeNews)

images
Moses paul great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Dr alaho, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he My name is moses paul From belfast united kingdom, Dr alaho is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn\'t find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Adams!. who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these s been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that any one who contacted him is always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you,so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative,i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr alaho gave to me from the help of his ancient herbs But if you feel like contacting Dr alaho at once you can email him now for your own healing too at:([email protected]). or email him on his other email for fast help ([email protected]) add him on whatsapp +2347064370626 thanks

Leave a Reply Here
Enter Your Name
Enter your Email
Enter your Contact No
Enter Your Message
Enter the code

@Copyright 2013 My Infoline -Whole World At Your Fingertips
(This site in under beta version, please feel free to send your suggestion to improve this portal , and also write a email to us if you find any bugs.)